SMEs will conduct up to two rounds of assessments to assess remaining applicants against the required competencies and proficiencies. Applicants who achieve a passing score after the first round move to the second. Those who receive an overall passing score are considered qualified for the position.
- Phone Interview Training Presentation
- Phone Interview Training Agenda
- Phone Interview Template
- SME Interview Availability Worksheet
- SME Recusal Email Template
- Email to SMEs for Interview Availability
- Email to Applicants Requesting First Interview
- Email to Applicants Confirming First Interview
- Email to Applicants Requesting Second Interview
- Email to Applicants Confirming Second Interview
- Applicant Scheduling Worksheet
- Interview Ratings and Outcomes
- Scheduler Instructions
Work with a team of schedulers or a scheduling tool to match SMEs with applicants for interviews.
Hold a mandatory SME training for each type of assessment about reviewing responses against the required specialized experience (e.g. minimum proficiency levels from job analysis)
SMEs may conduct one or two rounds of phone interviews in the assessment phase.
During job analysis, SMEs and HR may decide to do a written assessment instead of a first-round interview.
As SMEs submit their assessment reviews, check their work and provide necessary feedback.